Nintendo Pre-TGS News, and More
Here’s the extent of the news from Nintendo’s pre-TGS conference—it’s not much, but it’s nice to see Mario Party DS coming out so soon:
- Mario Galaxy – 1st of November (5800 yen)
- Mario Party DS – 8th of November
- ASH – 4th of October
- New Crimson Black DS Lite (like the Brain Age 2 one) 4th of October
- Literature Collection DS – 18th of October (2800 yen)
Here’s also a slew of news from the latest Famitsu mag:
- DS I love Dolphins 7, 5, 5, 5
- DS Pokemon Fushigi Dungeon 9, 9, 9, 8
- Wii Shin Chuuka daisen 4, 4, 5, 4
- Wii SSX Blur 8, 8, 7, 8
Fuurai no Shiren 3 (Wii)
- 2008 Release
- Main character known as Shiren. Coppa and Asuka in it too.
- Shiren’s Sensei will be feature.
- New monsters
- Items can change in a new system called “equipment development system”
- Place items in special places in dungeons and in a certain number of turns they change
- about 30 types of dungeon will be included
Oboro Muramasa Youtouden (Wii)
- Published by MMV
- Developed by Vanillaware
- ARPG using Wiimote to use sword and various attacks.
- Play mode can be quick/refreshing or hardcore/repeat over-and-over style.
- Graphically looks like Odin Sphere but with a more Japanese feel
Sakura Taisen: Kimi Arugatame
- Release early 2008
- Simulation battles have been made all-new and the game is a dungeon-type RPG.
- Will have “LIPS” as always.
Sunrise Anime Tsuke (DS)
- Release in November
- looks like an encyclopedia of anime from Sunrise
- 9 series included, Gundam (1st), Gundam 0083, Gundam 08MS, Mai Hime, King Gazer, Cowboy Bebop, etc.
- Can test your knowledge also
- Text, images, sound, movies included, chars all have their catchphrases
- Square Enix / November
- A popular puzzle game on the web
- Includes versus battle
Shikigami no Shiro 3 (Wii/360)
- Arc System Works / 13 Dec
- 360 version will have score ranking on Xbox Live
- Dramatic Change mode, you can play the bits you want, e.g. make a boss run or practise levels you’re not good at.
- Gallery mode, visuals, illustrations etc.