With E3 already in full swing, I certainly wouldn’t blame you if you missed out on all the titles that were already announced during the Nintendo Digital Event yesterday. If you find yourself needing a recap, look no further, as Pure Nintendo has you covered! Below you’ll find links to every game that was announced yesterday in the digital event so you can catch up as we head into day 2 of E3. Enjoy, and happy E3 everyone!
Wii U titles:
- Starfox Zero: Starfox makes a triumphant return on the Wii U! You can also check out some footage of the Nintendo Treehouse trying out the game HERE.
- SkyLanders SuperChargers: Nintendo announced some special Nintendo themed Skylanders for the next game in this series.
- XenoBlade Chronicles X: We finally have a U.S. and European release date revealed. Look for the game on December 4th, 2015.
- Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival: An Animal Crossing take on the Mario Party style of games, the game will implement the new Animal Crossing Amiibo line. You can also check out more details on Animal Crossing:Happy Home Designer here as well.
- Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash: A new installment of the popular Mario sporting event.
- Genei Ibun Roku: FE: Still a working title, check out the bizarre premise for this Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei mashup from Atlus and Nintendo.
- Yoshi’s Woolly World: Learn a little more about Yoshi’s newest adventure, as well as all the ways it is compatible with Amiibo.
- Super Mario Maker: Check out the Amiibo support, and the awesome bundle this game will have available at retail. You can also watch the Nintendo Treehouse play the game HERE.
- The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes: An all new Co-op Zelda title similar to Four Swords adventures? Yes please! You can watch the Nintendo Treehouse demo the game HERE.
- Metroid Prime:Federation Force: A new spin off title for the Metroid Prime series perhaps? We also touch on Metroid Prime: Blast Ball which is bundled with the game.
- Hyrule Warriors: Legends: The full Hyrule Warriors experience on Wii U has been shrunk down to be taken on the go. Check out the new characters that will be exclusive to this version of the game.
- Yo-Kai Watch: This Pokemon-esque game has been a huge seller in Japan, and now it’s finally coming to the west!
- Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam: A new entry in Nintendo’s popular Mario RPG series, and this one looks to be a mashup between the Paper Mario and Mario and Luigi saga games.
- Fire Emblem: Fates: The 3DS gets another installment of the Fire Emblem series, and this game promises to be a much deeper experience than past titles.
And that’s all the info we have for now! You can also click HERE to find out how Nintendo is celebrating Mario’s 30th anniversary, and how you can help out a great cause. Are there any games in particular that you can’t wait to try out? How do you think Nintendo did this year with their presentation? Be sure to let us know your thoughts in the comments!
June 17, 2015
[…] showcased many upcoming games during their E3 2015 Digital Event, however there was one game that was mysteriously absent from the big event, only to crop up […]