O-GAMES CONFIRMS HYSTERIA HOSPITAL: EMERGENCY WARDTM COMING TO NINTENDO DS AND WII ON JUNE 16, 2009
Twain Harte, Calif. – May 14, 2009– O-Games, a new publisher of family, social and sports videogames, and part of Oxygen Interactive Software Limited, announced today that Hysteria Hospital: Emergency Ward™ is coming to the Nintendo Wii™ system and DS™ handheld device on June 16, 2009. Join the hospital staff in Hysteria Hospital, a time-management strategy game where players vie to become the best nurse in America! Care for hordes of patients with irrational symptoms in a fast-paced, manic hospital environment.
“Hysteria Hospital challenges players to race up and down hospital floors, treating testy patients with crazy ailments while saving your emergency room from turning into mass hysteria,” says Greg Lanz, general manager of O-Games. “The Wii and DS are ideal platforms for the frantic pace of this hilarious hospital game.”
Hysteria Hospital Game Features:
• Advance your nursing career to run the busiest emergency room in America located in New York City’s General Hospital!
• A flood of patients threaten to turn your emergency room into chaos! You are the only person who can handle the craziness and keep the patients happy!
• Design your emergency room for easy access to life-saving tools
• Juggle the waiting room list to keep everyone happy and stop them from exploding with rage
• Diagnose patients correctly in triage so they don’t return later
• Use cutting edge equipment to identify more than 15 different medical conditions
• Rush from patient to patient to treat their ailments
• 60+ levels of excitement and hysterical pressure
Rated “E” for Everyone by the ESRB, Hysteria Hospital: Emergency Ward is a family friendly videogame that will bring hilarity and madness to every home.
For more information about O-Games and Hysteria Hospital please visit: Hysteria Hospital.