Get ready to enter the court.
Tennis World Tour 2—a realistic sports sim that features the biggest tennis starts competing in world-famous competitions—is scheduled to open for Nintendo Switch on October 15th. And as we approach the release date, we’re learning a bit more about what tennis fans can expect expect from the game.
NACON and Big Ant Studios have announced that:
As well as the Mutua Madrid Open’s Manolo Santana court and the OWL Arena in Halle, Tennis World Tour 2 includes Roland-Garros, the famous French Open Grand Slam tournament, and three famous courts: Philippe-Chatrier, Suzanne-Lenglen and Simonne-Mathieu.
Competing at these locations and events are 38 tennis stars, including Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, and Ashleigh Barty.
In addition, Tennis World Tour 2 will provide gamers with:
- the ability to play doubles matches with up to 4 players locally and online,
- an improved serve system,
- a new shot timing mechanic,
- more animations for smoother gameplay,
- and multiple game modes, including Career, Quick Match, Online, Tournament, Ranked Match, and Tie Break Tens.
The official competitions and stadiums will be available as DLC for the $39.99 physical/digital editions, but they’re included as part of the Tennis World Tour 2: Ace Edition annual pass. Pre-orders for all editions come with Marat Safin and Gustavo Kuerten.
For more information, visit tennisworldtourgame.com.