Happy Friday! With the weekend here at long last, it’s time to catch up on our playlists. There never seems to be enough time to play everything, and after a long week, the Pure Nintendo team reflects on the games that are on our radar right now.
Check out our playlist below and let us know which games you’re playing at the moment.
- Splatoon (Wii U): My chosen Splatfest team prevailed! Go team night owl! I was disappointed to find out there is only one Splatfest left until they’re done for good. Seems like after only a year Splatoon isn’t getting the attention it deserves. Especially since the game is getting new amiibo support. But that’s just my opinion. I went from rank A- to B+ about 10 times this week. I can’t seem to get any higher than that. Damn Krakens!
- Lost Reavers (Wii U eShop): I did manage to squeeze in a bit of Lost Reavers for a (hopefully) upcoming Purely Opinions piece.
- Rhythm Heaven Megamix (3DS eShop): My week has been dominated by the latest entry in the Rhythm Heaven series. While I beat the game, I still have some things to unlock, and plenty of high scores to improve. If you haven’t already, please do read my Rhythm Heaven Megamix review.
- Fire Emblem: Fates (3DS): I’m still fighting the good fight for Hoshido, my Birthright path, and I’m now up to chapter 13. It’s a very interesting story, with more being revealed about the whole Hoshido vs. Nohr rivalry. I’ve also taken on a few side quests and built up my castle, certainly plenty to do in this game. I lost a few battles along the way and had to redo them, sometimes picking the right team for the battle is a challenge in itself!
- Lego City Undercover (Wii U): I’m still occasionally asked to help my five-year-old with this one, usually it’s to fly as the farmer or help with a time trial. Still, he’s unlocked all the suits now, and is up to the final chapter. It’s been fun replaying with him over the past few months :)
What do you think of our list this week? Are you into anything retro at the moment, or busy playing something brand new? Let us know your own playlists in the comments section.