Welcome to our latest playlist! We’re a little light on this week with a few team members away, but we still have plenty of games to highlight for you.
Last week Jemma was playing dreamy rhythm-based title, Melatonin, and it seems her review had an effect on Nyleak, who is now enjoying it just as much.
Meanwhile, Trev is immersing himself in the RPG goodness of Alphadia Neo, while Jemma alternates between an addiction to Fire Emblem and Pokémon. Which one will dominate in the end?
If you’re looking for gaming inspiration this week, check out our playlist below to see what’s eating up our time. More importantly, what’s on your playlist? Let us know the games that you’re enjoying at the moment!
- Melatonin (Switch) – A teammate and trusted source recommended this game to me. I also enjoy rhythm games and needed something new/quick to play. I gotta say, Melatonin is pretty awesome, and original at that. I find myself bopping my head along to the beats while I’m playing. The random-ness of the mini games, and fast paced gameplay also reminds me of Wario Ware, one of my favorite series. Check out Jemma’s review of Melatonin. I highly recommend this game <3
- Alphadia Neo (Switch) – I finally beat this one, so my review should publish in the next few days. Definitely one of the better KEMCO-published games, so one you’ll want to wishlist if you’re a fan of RPGs.
- Nintendo Switch Online (Switch) – This is also a repeat from my last playlist, but the games will be changing. Because I’ll be playing Goldeneye for the first time in well over a decade. Does this mean The World Is Not Enough will also appear on Switch down the road?
- Fire Emblem Engage (Switch) – I’m making my way through the latest instalment of this long-running series, and I even have the amiibo to prove it! I’m up to chapter 9, so I’m about 30% through the story mode, which gives me plenty to do for next little while.
- Pokémon Violet (Switch) – Meanwhile, I’m still trying to squeeze in enough time with one of my favorite games of 2022. I’ve finished the Titan quests, and I only have a couple of gyms and Team Star battles left. Unfortunately, the Fighting team took me down, but I’m going to strike back with a vengeance once I level up some of my loyal pocket monsters!
- Omegabot (Switch) – I’m playing this Megaman-inspired title for a review. It’s a run-and-gun platformer with a robo hero who must save humanity from becoming robots as well. We’ll see how ti fares when I finish my review.
Like what we do? Check out our Pure Nintendo magazine for even more great news, reviews, and specialist articles!