As another week draws to a close we reflect on the gaming delights that got us through the last seven days. As always, the Pure Nintendo team has been busy with everything Nintendo, and here are the games that we’ve been tinkering with lately.
We’d love to know what’s been on your playlist recently, so let us know in the comments section below.
- Super Mario 3D Land (3DS) – Almost done with my second play-through. Absolutely love the 3D in this game!
- A Link Between Worlds (3DS) – Started my second play-through. I’ve been playing a lot more 3DS lately and this game is so good. It gets me excited for Triforce Heroes!
- Mega Man Zero 2 – Wanted to see where Inafune was going with this saga. After playing the second one, I still have no idea.
- Adventures of Pip (Wii U eShop) – Trying to find all the villagers and secret treasures, while enjoying the spectacular soundtrack.
- The Quiet Collection (Wii U eShop) – A just released point n click compilation that I’ll have a review for next week.
- Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS) – I started a new file in Ocarina of Time 3D at work this week. The 64 version is my all time favorite game so having a portable version is just awesome! I’ve made my way to Lord Jabu Jabu and will soon be engaged to a certain aquatic princess after I save her from the depths of the giant fishes belly, then onward to adulthood!
- Splatoon (Wii U) – I’m also still playing Splatoon almost everyday. I’m kind of disappointed that no new outfits or hats have been added. My money is just piling up lol. Too bad thats not a real life problem! Also, YAY TEAM ROLLER COASTERS! ;D
- Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising (Wii U VC) – I’m a big fan of this series, and the latest GBA Virtual Console release was a must-buy for me. I’m not big on warfare games but I just love this strategy game, with it’s perfect blend of light-hearted, cartoon-y humor and robust tactical mechanics. Now if only they’d make a new game …
- Pokémon Shuffle – I’ve been concentrating on the special levels this week, but have also made it to level 183 in the regular stages.