As the Pure Nintendo team looks toward the approaching weekend, it’s time to talk about which games helped us through the last seven days. As avid Nintendo fans, we try to squeeze in as many gaming hours as possible, so check out our favorites from this week. We’d love to know what’s on your playlist too, so share all your latest gaming delights in the comments section below.
- Woah Dave! (3DS & Wii U eShops): Check out my review to see why I enjoy this game so much!
- Mortar Melon (Wii U eShop): A fairly popular mobile title, but just an okay Wii U port. At least you don’t have to deal with paid DLC to get the full game! Here is my review.
- FullBlast (Wii U eShop) I’m still playing through this shmup – PN Review coming early next week.
- Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town: Well I finally have my house fully upgraded, just waiting for Karen to get a red heart then it’s time to tie the knot and start my farming family! It’s almost Fall in my game now and I’m ready for the harvest season! If you can’t tell I’m a huge Harvest Moon fan. It’s such a chill game, you can do whatever you want, befriend whoever you want and just go at your own pace. After playing Splatoon so consecutively I need some relaxing game time.
- Splatoon: I only played twice this week. I don’t know if I’ve over-played and wore myself out on it or I just can’t stand the way people play any more. Could be both? Also I honestly know nothing about Transformers so this splatfest isn’t that exciting for me :\
Little Battlers Experience (3DS) – Been playing this for a review and it’s got a lot of charm to it. Level 5 has certainly done well with the visuals in the game.
Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag (Wii U) – Finally completed the side quests and finding all the treasures in the game :) I certainly had a lot of fun with this game!
- Ace Attorney Trilogy: Going between back and forth the first one and Trials & Tribulations; seeing how the mechanics evolved, and how each case is handled.
- Mario Kart 8 (Wii U): I had some visitors this week so it was time for Mario Kart action! I’m not a huge fan of the battle mode in this version (might be the one thing that let’s the game down, in my opinion) but it turns out it’s great fun for my four year old! He can drive off-road and it doesn’t affect his placing (as in a normal race) and if he loses balloons he can still drive around as a ghost.
- Pokémon Shuffle (3DS): Another week and I’m still addicted to this little game. I’ve mostly been playing with the special stages this week, since I’m stuck on the normal mode …
August 29, 2015
I have been playing this week my usual Spatoon, Pokemon Shuffle, Golden Sun. I also worked in a little Dr. Mario due to seeing a doctor in the E.R that looked like a living Dr. Mario.