Another week has passed us by and as we prepare for the weekend, the Pure Nintendo team looks back to the games that helped us through the last seven days. We’re not shy about being avid Nintendo fans, and try to squeeze in as many gaming hours as possible.
Check out all our favorites this week below, and let us know what’s on your playlist right now in the comments section.
- The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS): Tri Force Heroes: I’ve made it to the last area in the game. The puzzles have defiantly gone up in difficulty. Trying to figure out how to utilize my dopples and items has become a challenge. But I like it. Right now I’m trying to make as many of the costumes as I can before I finish the game. The rupee costume is my favorite so far. I’ve become rich just walking around Hytopia swiping at bushes.
- Yoshis Woolly World (Wii U): I’m still trying to gold star all of the levels. It’s getting a bit frustrating but it’s still fun enough to keep trying. I will not progress until it is done! I’m determined to %100 this game!
- Nintendo Badge Arcade (Nintendo 3DS) – Whats with me getting hooked on these free to play games all of a sudden? Regardless, I was pleasantly surprised to see this game finally coming to the 3DS, so I’ve been busy checking the game out. While I wish the practice mode yielded more free plays than it does, I’ll probably keep coming back to this game from time to time. I’ve already spent a few bucks in order to nab all of the pixel game boy badges, and I gotta say, it’s pretty fun plastering my new badges all over my 3DS’ home menu.
- Pokemon Shuffle (Mobile) – I FINALLY BEAT MEGA GENGAR! After being stuck on this guy forever, it feels great to finally be able to move on to more stages. Now I can finally take a break from the game and come back fresh without any frustrations or roadblocks in my way (for now).
- Typoman (Wii U eShop) – Playing this one for a review, and the game’s word crafting mechanic is definitely interesting. If you’re good with word association, you’ll find plenty of enjoyment here. Stay tuned for my review in the coming week.
- Picross e5 (3DS): I came back to this for some chilled out puzzle sessions on the train…
- Fullblox (3DS): … and the puzzling good times continued with some Fullblox sessions, neatly followed by …
- Pokémon Shuffle (3DS): I’ve been focusing on the Special Stages this week, which has been fun and challenging!
What do you think of our list this week? Are you into anything retro at the moment, or busy playing something brand new? Let us know your own playlists in the comments section.