At the end of a huge week of Nintendo Direct announcements, we’ve still managed to squeeze some gameplay into our schedule (of course). As always, we’re eager to find out what’s on everyone’s gaming agenda this week, so let us know your current playlist in the comments section below.
Here’s what we’ve been preoccupied with this week:
Pokemon Shuffle (3DS) – Finally downloaded Pokemon Shuffle and it’s definitely entertaining. It’s great in short bursts and I haven’t been tempted to buy more crystals…yet.
Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Wii U) – I’m at 89% completion for Black Flag and I’m going for 100%. I’ve really enjoyed the world and all the things to do, more so than other open world Ubisoft games.
I’ve also been playing more Super Mario 3D Land and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.
- Story of Seasons (3DS) – I’ve been addicted to this game since I started my review on it last week. Its very similar to Harvest Moon, requires dedication and time but is very rewarding. Checkout my review here.
- Kirby Triple Deluxe (3DS) – I started playing this about 2 months ago, just came back to it recently. I love everything about it, the power ups, the graphics, level design. Only 2 more levels to go and it’ll be %100 complete!
- Captain Toad (Wii U) – I *finally* got this game after months of waiting, and it is just gorgeous! I love the style, the characters, the level design, it’s just pure fun. Love it. I also have the Toad amiibo so that gives me plenty to do!
- Mario Vs Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars (Wii U) – just downloaded this and am about 2/3 through already, loving the level design and can’t wait to get into designing levels myself.
- Mario Party 10 (Wii U) – More Party action for me this week, this time with amiibo. I thought the amiibo boards were fun, though a little short. It seemed like a mini version of the old style of playing, which I preferred (i.e. move separately, minigame after each round).
- Pokémon Shuffle (3DS) – I’m back into this one again, now there’s daily Pokémon to catch so I really feel like coming back every day to keep catching more. So frustrating when they get away though grr!