Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky fact sheet
Become a Pokémon and Save the World!
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky is the newest installment in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon video game series. The game expands on the fun found in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness. Players become a Pokémon and team up with a partner Pokémon. Together the two set out on an adventure of exploration and discovery, ultimately saving the world from destruction. With additional Pokémon to become, new “Special Episodes” and enhanced communication features, this is a grand adventure with a moving story and stunning finale. This game is a great starting point for players to enter the world of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon and for returning players to discover even more secrets.
Platform: Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi
Genre: Dungeon Role-Playing Game
Players: 1, 2 in Local Wireless Mode
Rating: RP (Rating Pending)
Release: Fall 2009
Developer: CHUNSOFT and The Pokémon Company
Suggested Retail Price: TBD
• Become a Pokémon and experience the world in a whole different way. Enter into a spectacular adventure to save the Pokémon world.
• Uncover new chapters in the immersive Pokémon Mystery Dungeon storyline by playing new Special Episodes.
• Play as one of 19 different Pokémon (including five additional starter Pokémon). Find out which one you will become. Interact with more than 490 Pokémon as you explore.
• Trade items with your friends via a local wireless connection. Also, you can trade with Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness and see what happens.
• Send a demo dungeon to your friend’s Nintendo DS or Nintendo DSi™ system via a local wireless connection.
• With a wireless broadband Internet connection, access special Missions or rescue fallen friends over Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection.