PR: BlazBlue: Clone Phantasma now available for the 3DS on the Nintendo eShop in North America
YOKOHAMA, JAPAN (August 21, 2014) – Arc System Works, developer of world-class fighting games such as the Guilty Gear and BlazBlue series, is excited to announce the super-deformed action game, BlazBlue: Clone Phantasma is available for purchase today in North America as a digital download for the Nintendo 3DS.
In this intense action game, cute versions of your favorite BlazBlue characters fight against hordes of enemies. With one button press, each character executes a variety of impressive moves. The rules are simple: knock enemies off the stage!
There are two main game modes. In Story Mode, play through each of the character’s different stories as they find themselves caught up in the unfolding mystery of the Clones!
In Challenge Mode, knock as many oncoming enemies off the stage as possible. Master a character and try to beat your personal best!
Get ready for some fast-paced battle action as you blast away droves of enemies at once!
About BlazBlue: Clone Phantasma
- Developer/Publisher: Arc System Works
- Platform: Nintendo 3DS
- Genre: Action
- Price: US$ 5.99, CA$ 6.99, Mes$ 79.99, R$ 13.99
- Players: 1
- Regions: North America (United States, Canada, Portugal, Brazil)
- Features ten favorite characters from the BlazBlue roster: Ragna, Jin, Noel, Rachel, Taokaka, Bang, Hazama, Makoto, Platinum, and Izayoi
- Use each character’s unique Drive Attack and Blast Drive techniques to defeat your enemies
- Fight to survive relentless boss encounters