PR: Dance with bullets and shoot down the enemy in Steel Empire coming soon to the Nintendo 3DS!
July 24th, 2014
Krakow, POLAND – Mechanic Arms, a Japanese based publisher, Teyon, a co-publisher, and Mebius, a Japanese developer, today proudly announced the upcoming release of Steel Empire, a classic shoot’em up game for Nintendo 3DS. Originally released on Sega Genesis and Game Boy Advance, the title now will be available to download from the Nintendo eShop in the Americas next Thursday, July 31 for $29.99.
Steel Empire is a steam punk shoot’em up game featuring a frantic combat filled with powerful enemies and insane obstacles. Enjoy a beautiful world and retro game-play as you dodge and shoot your way through classical stages. Choose one of 4 difficulty settings according to your set of skills and fight the evil empire! See how well you did using the Replay Mode and show your worth by getting all achievements.
- Dance with bullets and shoot down the enemy
- 7 complex stages full of adrenaline-pumping action and boss fights
- Collect special power-ups and increase your firepower with a level-up system (up to 20 levels)
- Enjoy the retro graphics providing new 3D effects
- The classic is back! Legendary side-scrolling shooting action now flying into the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS!