REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U
- Yoshi’s Woolly World – Set off with a friend* through a woolly world in this grand hand-crafted Yoshi adventure! Kamek, that mischievous magic maker, has turned the Yoshi clan into wool. Now it’s up to you to explore a sewing basket’s worth of clever stages and unravel their secrets to save your fellow Yoshis. Yoshi’s Woolly World will be available on Oct. 16. *Additional accessories required for multiplayer; sold separately.
- New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U Bundle – OnOct. 16, get two huge games in one bundle with this pack, which includes both the New Super Mario Bros. U and New Super Luigi U games. Up to five players can jump into the fun (additional accessories required; sold separately)!
- Virtual Console on Wii U
- Final Fight One – Take on the role of Cody, Guy or Mike as they punch, kick and throw down throngs of thugs. In this Game Boy Advance version of the Final Fight game, there are six stages showing a different area of the city, including an extra stage that was not available in the original Super NES version of the game.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U
- ZaciSa’s Last Stand is more than 60 percent off (reduced from $3.99 to $1.59) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 5.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Etrian Mystery Dungeon, Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan and more games from ATLUS are on sale starting at 9 a.m. PT on Oct. 19 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 2.
- Hello Kitty Picnic with Sanrio Friends and Hello Kitty and Sanrio Friends 3D Racing are on sale starting at 9 a.m. PT on Oct. 19 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Oct. 26.
- Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH! is 25 percent off (reduced from $2.99 to $2.24) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 5.
- Dress To Play: Cute Witches! and Dress To Play: Magic Bubbles! from EnjoyUp Games are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Oct. 29.
- Fantasy Pirates and Van Helsing sniper Zx100 from EnjoyUp Games are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 12.
- Fairune, Parking Star 3D and other select games from CIRCLE Entertainment are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 5.
- Classic Games Overload: Card & Puzzle Edition is 50 percent off (reduced from $29.99 to $14.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 9.
- Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer – SpotPass Distribution – You have a new client waiting! Louie is looking for a home designer in the Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer game to help decorate his place. Fulfilling Louie’s request will net you new and unique items for your catalog. This gorilla, who is a fan of the Mushroom Kingdom, is available for a limited time via the SpotPass service on the Nintendo 3DS system, so check the in-game Nintendo 3DS system on the second floor of Nook’s Homes to meet him and take him on as a client!
Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS:
- New themes this week include:
- The Legend of Legacy: “The Seven Adventurers”
- Yoshi’s Woolly World: Yoshis on Parade – Available Oct. 16
Also new this week:
- Momonga Pinball Adventures (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Ninja Strike: Dangerous Dash (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Rakoo & Friends (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- SmileBASIC (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- The Magic Hammer (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Crunchyroll (WiiWare on Wii)
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to the Nintendo eShop on the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, the Nintendo DSi™ Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console. The Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in the Nintendo eShop on either Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in either Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Network account.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™, which can be purchased in the Nintendo DSi Shop.
Remember that Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 2DS and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu orhttp://www.nintendo.com/3ds.