REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Virtual Console on Wii U
- Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia – In the Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia game, you once again play as a Pokémon Ranger, working to help people, Pokémon and nature in a new area called the Almia Region. Starting out as a Student Ranger, you quickly earn the title of a full-fledged Pokémon Ranger. Along the way, you’ll meet and capture all kinds of different Pokémon.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Style Savvy: Fashion Forward – Demo Version – Try the Style Savvy: Fashion Forward game before you buy with this free demo. Master five different professions with their own game mechanics and challenges to take the fashion world by storm. Do you know fashion? Put your sense of style to the test!
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures (Wii U and Nintendo 3DS) is 50 percent off (reduced from $9.99 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 9.
- Gardenscapes (Nintendo 3DS), Jones on Fire (Wii U) and more games from Joindots are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 18.
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U
- Star Wars Pinball is 50 percent off (reduced from $9.99 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 18.
- Steel Rivals is more than 25 percent off (reduced from $6.99 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 25.
- Midnight 2 is 20 percent off (reduced from $1.99 to $1.59) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 25.
- Ascent of Kings is 25 percent off (reduced from $1.99 to $1.49) starting at 9 a.m. PT on Aug. 5 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 15.
- SDK Paint and Defense Dome are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 10.
- Beatbuddy is 55 percent off (reduced from $8.99 to $3.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 8.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS:
- New themes this week include:
- Toy Story
- Monsters, Inc.
- Winnie the Pooh
- Disney Princess
- Pokémon: Pokémon-Amie Substitute
- Pokémon: Pair Art Set
Also new this week:
- Stickman Super Athletics (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Dragon Skills (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Just Dance 2017 – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Overworld Defender Remix (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, the Nintendo DSi™ Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console. Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on either Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in either Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Network account.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™, which can be purchased in the Nintendo DSi Shop.
Remember that Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 2DS and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.