Fans of mech combat (think Macross and Gundam) should ready their Nintendo Switch for Project Nimbus: Complete Editon, now available for Nintendo Switch via the eShop. Even better, its $19.99 asking price is being reduced by 10% for the week of availability.
In Project Nimbus: Complete Edition, players will engage pulse-pounding, high-speed combat in a futuristic Earth where three factions are struggling for control over the remaining resources. With the focus on mech, Project Nimbus puts players Battle Frames, customizable combat suits that can be decked out with a diverse array of weapons to suit the player’s preferred combat style.
This “Complete Edition” comes with content that has never been released in Western markets, such as the enhanced Survival Mode and a new Warfront Mode.
New to this release is the enhanced Survival mode that pits players against never ending waves of enemies, challenging them to succeed against impossible odds. The new WARFRONT mode further elaborates on this formula by adding multiple objectives and missions to the survival gameplay, forcing the player to make tactical decisions as they rise through the ranks.
Full Project Nimbus features include:
- High-speed battle action, piloting heavily armored Battle Frames through the war torn skies.
- Twenty-six missions in a variety of locations, including floating cities, ocean fortresses, mountain bases, futuristic prisons, and battles in space.
- Over a dozen playable Battle Frames with weapons including smart missiles, energy blades, particle cannons, floating energy shields, railguns and autonomous psychodrones.
- A sprawling storyline with battles between three different factions over a war-torn futuristic planet: the US-led CFN, the Russia-led UCN, and the shadowy terrorist Children of Fallen Nations.
- Complex bosses each with a unique fighting style, including orbiting nuclear battle mechs, bands of deadly pilots, and weaponized flying ships.
- Missiles, rail guns and cannons for long range combat…energy blades and blade rushes for melee!
- Bonus Survival Mode lets you choose from an entire hangar of Battle Frames, and then you must battle endless waves of enemies with increasing power.
- WARFRONT mode includes massive replayability with six unlimited mission modes including Base Defense, Interception, and Assassination. Six levels of pilot (including Legendary) and Battle Frame customization will keep you playing for hours more.