Looking for something adorable to play in the new year? Pupperazzi arguably has you covered. This new title is all about photographing puppies; what could be cuter?
Pupperazzi was announced last week as part of Nintendo’s House of Indies: Holiday Event. Get your photography skills ready because the game is making its way to the Nintendo Switch early next year.
This dog photography title comes from Sundae Month and publisher Kitfox Games. The concept couldn’t be simpler; show your love of dogs by taking their photos. Yet it’s not just about putting cute canines in even cuter situations. You’ll photograph and catalogue the finest (and derpiest) dogs to build your career, upgrade your camera, and discover new canines.
Check out the announcement trailer below to see the game in action.
The first-person game comes with loads of features to enjoy:
- Discover all new dogs and activities as you run, jump, and interact with the world… And dogs! (Yes, you CAN pet them!)
- SO. MANY. DOGS. Shibas, terriers, labs, pugs, and all kinds of breeds. You want ‘em, WE GOT EM!
- Have fun with dogs! Play fetch, dress them up in different hats, terrorize them with vacuum cleaners (you monster), and start dance parties. Normal dog things. Questionable dog things. Suspiciously human things.
- Take the best photos. Upgrade your gear to get the best dog pics. Zoom, filters, slow-mo, lenses, and so much more!
- A world populated entirely by dogs. Explore the lighthouse cove, take a sunset stroll on the boardwalk, zoom around the city of Muttropolis, and more! Either way, it’ll be filled with dogs. It’s rumored humans exist, but who cares?
It sounds like a cute, fun, and very interactive game. Is this one on your watchlist? Let us know your thoughts in the comments sections!