RE: UC and RE4 Wii CONFIRMED
UPDATE: Added a 3rd scan ^
Famitsu has released the first details about Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles AND confirms the existence of Resident Evil 4 coming to the Wii.
- Umbrella Chronicles will be an ‘on-rails’ shooter, kind of a bummer
- No free movement except with the Wiimote
- Routes can be chosen throughout the levels
- Gameplay in UC will be in First-Person, similar to RE Gun Survivor
Details on Resident Evil 4 were also discussed:
- Includes all the extras from the PS2 version of the game, including Ada’s game mode Separate Ways (unlocked once the main game is beaten)
- Uses the Wiimote’s pointer to aim and the motion sensor to reload and use knife attacks
- Classic Controller support is also alleged
- To be released in the next months along with–
- –a trailer for Umbrella Chronicles
Soak up the new info. Looks like we have confirmation of what we expected a couple days ago. Let’s hope for that gun attachment to come out!