Reminder: Pure Nintendo T-Shirt Trivia Contest
Alright Nintendo/T-Shirt fans! We’re going to be holding a ‘T-Shirt Trivia’ contest over the next 2 weeks (Feb. 25 – Mar. 11) and giving away 5 free Nintendo shirts courtesy of Teextile.com! Here are the contest rules:
- Contest runs from Thursday, February 25 (at the time of this post) thru Thursday, March 11 (11:59pm)
- To Enter, you must answer the following 3 Nintendo/Pure Nintendo trivia questions, and email answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What classic game was the subject of our first review?
- How many warp whistles are in World 1 of Super Mario Bros. 3?
- What is Luigi’s last name?
- We will randomly select 5 of the submissions who have the correct answers. All answers must be correct for your submission to count.
- Each of the 5 winners have the choice of either Nintendo T-Shirt design pictured above.
- Limit 1 entry per person (Please label your answers 1-3 in your email)
- Winners will be announced Friday, March 12 (We will contact each of the winners for shirt size, design preference, and shipping address at that time)
If you want a free Nintendo t-shirt (who doesn’t? :) ) and know the answers to the questions above, send us an email for your chance to win!
Reminder: The contest will end tonight at midnight EST! So be sure to get your submissions in before then and good luck :)