Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles: Fact Sheet
Resident Evil®: The Umbrella Chronicles is a brand new game in the Resident Evil® franchise, with familiar locales from the entire series. This action/shooter hybrid reveals the back story behind the fall of the Umbrella Corporation by exploring locations from Resident Evil 0, 1, 2 and 3 as well as new never-before-seen locations, such as Umbrella’s stronghold. Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles combines first-person, light-gun style combat with interactive pathways, multiple weapons and new enemies to create an entirely new Resident Evil experience that could only be delivered on the Wii.
- The overriding story of Wesker’s return and the unveiling of new details about Umbrella link together the chapters as players revisit classic scenarios from previous Resident Evil games.
- Return to classic locations such as the mansion from the original and RE 0, and elements of Raccoon City from RE 3 that lead players to a brand new chapater set in Russia.
- Chris, Jill, Rebecca, Billy and Carlos are all available as playable characters. Other key characters from the Resident Evil series, including Albert Wesker make appearances during the course of the game.
- Using the Wii RemoteTM as a gun, players can experience breathtaking combat against a horde of zombies and various creatures in dynamic first-person perspective.
- Support for Wii ZapperTM provides an even more satisfying, immersive experience.
- Single player or two-player co-op
- 480p and 16:9 Widescreen support
- Switch between pistol, rifle, shotgun, machine gun, knife and grenades to defeat enemies
- Replay the game to achieve higher rankings and access to upgarded weapons. Master the game and achieve an Excellent Ranking to obtain a secret item.
- Destroy items to find hidden pick-ups providing key information that reveal vital details about Umbrella
- Certain weapons can destroy environments and items. Shoot objects and watch them splinter, explode and disintegrate. Hidden items may sometimes be found after destroying objects.
Capcom Press Site