Rubik’s World Wii Screens and Fact Sheet
Format: Nintendo Wii
Developer: Two tribes
Release Date: October 2008
Step inside the mysterious “27th part” of the Rubik’s cube-and discover an abstract world of Rubik’s themed puzzles to tease and challenge.
Welcome to Rubik’s World- An abstract environment populated by “cubie” which make up the game’s DNA. Rubik’s world takes the shape, functionality and concept behind the famous Rubik’s Cube but twists and turns the rules to transform it into a unique game experience for players of all ages. Get ready for a collection of games that will change your intellect while incorporating the mental twists and moves that made the original Rubik’s Cube such a hit!
- Play 8 unique games (Different from the DS Version) which mix puzzles, quizzes, music and sound activities- as well as the classic cube solving game!
- Multiplayer mode lets you share the fun with family and friends. Compare your game stats and progress, share creations, music compositions and more!
- Each game requires forward thinking and involves complex mechanics with a simple interface
- Progressive increase of difficulty levels ensure long lasting playability
- Expand your Rubik’s universe. The better you play, the more cubies come to life, unlocking new challenges and activities
- Cubies behave like living and learning beings. Play and interact with them as you educate and entertain them
- Compose your own music.
- Post and share screen of your creations with your friends using the online Wii feature
- Crisp and light color palette creates a unique look and feel.