With the Nintendo Labo: Vehicle Kit only two weeks from launch, Nintendo has released a new overview video to show off the new creations.
The Nintendo Labo: Vehicle Kit lets you play one-on-one automotive combat with other players. Multiplayer mode requires additional Joy-Con controllers and may require an additional Nintendo Labo: Vehicle Kit.
The 7-minute video provides a look at the different games and vehicles included with the kit:
- The Adventure game sees you exploring a mysterious world featuring pyramids, an archeological dig site, snowy mountains and much more. Use the Toy-Con Key creation to swap between a car, plane and submarine to explore the deepest depths and highest heights of the world. you can also interact with a variety of characters as you complete different missions both in solo or co-op modes.
- In Rally, you pass through checkpoints while racing to the goal. Circuit is a racing game with a twist since you punch your opponents. There’s Slot Cars for a classic game using only the Toy-Con Pedal and Battle, which involves one-on-one automotive combat with other players.
- Paint Studio uses the Toy-Con Spray Can to let you personalize your in-game vehicles and driver.
- Custom Controls is a new feature for Nintendo Labo that lets you make your own controllers for the included games with common household items, like using a broom to steer the plane.
- You can also use the Toy-Con Car, Key and Pedal to race against friends in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
The Nintendo Labo: Vehicle Kit launches on September 14 at a suggested retail price of $69.99. Are you picking up the latest kit? Let us know your thoughts below.