A summary of the the latest edition of Official Nintendo Magazine by Setanta, (thanks for the infor)
– Screenshots of the Wii version basically identical to what we have seen on the net of the game so far
– Wii version described as “Shiny next-gen visuals”
– The werewolf (confirmed) Sonic sections are “slightly slower, yet a more agile beast” than the ordinary Sonic sections
– A one page interview with the games Lead Designer, Yoshihisa Hashimoto. Describes the game as no relation to Secret Rings or original 360/PS3 Sonic title- “more in common to Sonic Adventure titles”.
– Yoshihisa says that as well as the Wii Remote “players will also be using the Nunchuck”
I will try to get more info on this an post it later. If anyone has more info to this please send it to us.
Originally penned to be Sonic Adventure 3
Has no/little relation to previous 3D sonics, including 2006 and Secret Rings
The power of the 7 Chaos Emeralds are misused by Eggman and something changes inside Sonic’s body.
Sonic heads around the world, with various different realistic locations.
No direct mechanics from Wii’s Sonic Rings, but uses a move known as “quick step” to allow for fast movement left or right.
Sonic Boost allows for a quick boost in speed (much like in Secret Rings) by collecting rings throughout the course, as well as a Sonic Dash move.
Sonic’s classic moves like spin and homing attacks make a return.
The game turns from day to night at times, day seeing Sonic in his usual form and at night players will slow down and manipulate objects…
In Unleashed players will also use the Nunchuck in some form (presumably for analogue movement)
New robot creatures developed by eggman, some darker elements and some colossal beasts (one would be about 7m tall)
Developed from scratch to be a completely new take on Sonic.
April 9, 2008
i don’t understand how a hedge hog turns into a wolf…..