Come on shake your body Sonic do the Samba!
Gamers know full well that Sonic the Hedgehog has some pretty slick moves. But dance moves? We’ll find out for sure when Samba de Amigo: Party Central releases this summer. Two songs from the Sonic series will be included, and Sonic himself will make an appearance.
Specifically, Samba de Amigo will include the following Sonic-themed in-game content:
- “Escape From the City” from Sonic Adventure 2 and “Fist Bump” from Sonic Forces.
- A stage based on City Escape from Sonic Adventure 2, in which Sonic will shake it alongside Amigo.
And what else will players get to do when Samba de Amigco releases in a few months?
- Get up and shake it center stage in this vibrant and colorful rhythm action game with smooth Joy-Con controls that make the game fun for everyone.
- Groove to 40 hit songs from the world’s most popular genres, with more arriving as post-launch DLC!
- Test their technique in a variety of minigames and challenges.
- Strut that style by customizing their character with unique costumes and accessories.
- Hit the dance floor and play online in World Party mode.
- Show the world what they’ve got by competing on the online leaderboards.
For more information about Samba de Amigo: Party Central, including pre-order options for the physical release, visit sambadeamigo.sega.com.