The World Ends With You Features, Coming to Australia
The story begins as our hero, Neku, wakes up amidst the hustle and bustle of Shibuya, Tokyo. Confused and disoriented, he receives a message on his phone warning him that he will cease to exist unless he completes a certain mission. With his life seemingly on the line, Neku plunges into the back streets of the urban labyrinth…
– Experience the urban grit and neon of the coolest district in Tokyo with a distinctive, high quality style of in-game artwork
– Meet an achingly hip cast of characters each with an interesting personality and stylish sense in fashion, music and culture
– Highly innovative and intuitive combat system that makes full use of the Nintendo DS Touch Screen, Dual Screens and Microphone like no other game before it!
– Use fantastic psychic powers to read the thoughts of the population, put words into people’s minds, and move objects to help you progress in your adventure!
– Immerse yourself in an amazing audio soundtrack featuring a diverse fusion of bleeding-edge hip-hop, rock, and techno
– A tale of friendship, hope and overcoming your challenges, creatively told with a modern edge
– Shop till you drop! Keep abreast of the latest Trends to stay one step ahead of the fashion scene and your enemies. Trade items with friends using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection too
– Action-packed minigame fun that can be enjoyed by up to four players via DS Wireless Play!
– Engage the Chance Encounter mode via DS Wireless Play to share data with fellow game users you bump into in the real world
The World Ends With You looks like it’s going to be a great RPG for the DS! I really am glad that our Aussie friends will get the game as well.
Look out for The World Ends With You to launch April 22, 2008 in the US, and Autumn ’08 in Australia.