Trivial Pursuit Fact Sheet
Gather up your pies and wedges, round up friends and family and join in the fun Electronic Arts Inc. as it celebrates the 25th year of TRIVIAL PURSUIT by offering new ways and places to play one of America’s favorite board games. TRIVIAL PURSUIT will be released on multiple digital platforms including online at Pogo.com™, across several consoles and on mobile phones.
Since the official introduction of Trivial Pursuit in 1982, the phenomenally successful board game has been testing millions of game players’ wits with versions ranging from the original TRIVIAL PURSUIT to TRIVIAL PURSUIT Family, TRIVIAL PURSUIT Junior, and TRIVIAL PURSUIT 25th Anniversary Edition. The popular board game also got its own television game show in 2008 called TRIVIAL PURSUIT America Plays.
Console – TRIVIAL PURSUIT
• With dynamic visuals, new questions and question types, TRIVIAL PURSUIT on console brings the party to the living room TV allowing players to customize the experience with several ways to play.
• What do you know? – Challenge your friends with the original fun TRIVIAL PURSUIT game.
• Who do you know? – Earn extra points by guessing whether your friends know the answer in the all-new quickly playing Facts & Friends mode.
• Do you know yourself? – Track your best categories over time with your custom TRIVIAL PURSUIT profile.
• Players can hone their knowledge with the Clear the Board single player mode.
• TRIVIAL PURSUIT will release on Xbox 360™, PlayStation®2, PLAYSTATION®3 and Wii™ in March 2009
Online – TRIVIAL PURSUIT Daily 20
• Players will enjoy showcasing their knowledge and skills with a daily dose of interactive online trivia. Answering the questions correctly will earn the player points toward acquiring wedges in pursuit of collecting all the pie pieces by the end of the week.
• Play now for free at Pogo.com.
• TRIVIAL PURSUIT for mobile lets fans learn fun facts, discover odd answers and experience hours of thrills right on a phone.
• Players can collect wedges and fill your pie in classic mode, or choose to race to the finish line in pursuit mode.
• Play with friends with Pass ‘n Play for up to 4 players in both modes.
• Players will be dazzled by rich visuals, animations and sound effects.