Ultimate Chicken Horse is coming to the Nintendo Switch soon, according to a press release from developers, Clever Endeavor Games. The critically acclaimed party game sees friends and family building levels as they play, placing traps and obstacles before the end of the level. If a player reaches the end of the level without dying they receive points.
Other features of Ultimate Chicken Horse include:
- Play with friends online and locally
- Alternate between strategic block placement and twitch control platforming
- Select from a huge library of blocks to create an infinite variety of levels
- Discover locations such as the Farm, Iceberg, Dance Party, Pyramids and more
- Create, save, and share custom levels
- Challenge friends to beat your levels in Challenge Mode, with global leaderboards
- Play as a chicken, horse, sheep, and other wonderful animals
- Fun, cartoony art style
- Sweet funky soundtrack
The Switch version will also feature new content, including an Elephant character, Jungle Temple and Volcano levels, eight more platforms and traps, plus a new Challenge Mode. This new mode allows players to build, save, and share custom platforming levels with the world, competing on global leaderboards for best times.
We’ll let you know a firm release date once it’s revealed. In the meantime, check out the trailer below to see the game in action.
Will you be platforming your way to victory when Ultimate Chicken Horse is released?