Updated Release Schedule
Nintendo has updated their release schedule for Q1 2007. One significant change is the delay of Wii Play to February 12. There is also no mention of Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, which leads me to believe it has been delayed as well to who knows when.
- WarioWare: Smooth Moves (January 15)
- Wii Play (February 12)
- Mario Party 8 (March 5)
- Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (January 22)
- Diddy Kong Racing DS (February 5)
- Wario: Master of Disguise (March 5)
- Custom Robo Arena (March 19)
- Final Fantasy VI Advance (February 5)
Note that these are only release dates for Nintendo’s 1st Party software.