Wii Fit U: Fact sheet logo and screens
Fitness and Fun Come to Wii U
Discover fun, new ways to get up and get moving as the Wii Fit series
comes to the Wii U home console. The game features favorite
exercises from Wii Fit Plus as well as new exercises that incorporate
the Wii U GamePad controller in select activities. The game also
comes packaged with a small peripheral device called the Fit Meter,
which is designed to track your daily activity.
• Wii Fit U features more than 20 new activities and exercises that integrate
the unique features of the GamePad and/or the Wii Balance Board.
• Single-screen activities or exercises can be played using the GamePad
without a TV screen. You can also use the GamePad to check personal
information, such as your weight, without displaying it on the big screen.
• You can carry the portable Fit Meter everywhere to take a comprehensive
record of your daily activity. A variety of data, such as the number of steps
taken or the elevation climbed, can be synced with the Wii U console to
show how much activity takes place throughout the day.
• Most of the Yoga and Strength exercises from Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus are
back, and you will even be able to transfer your previous save data.
• Friends and family members can take turns using their own Mii characters
within various activities.