WiiWare release – Eduardo the Samurai Toaster
Colorado, USA – June 15th, 2009 – Semnat Studios’ debut title Eduardo the Samurai Toaster is now available for purchase on WiiWare™ for only 800 Wii Points™. Now you, too, can play as an anthropomorphic samurai toaster and battle your way with up to three other friends in a frantic and stylish 2D action title.
With visuals drawn and scanned in from several different art mediums such as pen & ink, acrylic paint and charcoal, Eduardo sports an untraditional aesthetic design for a videogame. Jump, shoot, whip, drive, fly and throw your way through hordes of Peking Opera pastries, spear toting carrots, robotic mangos, and more. Play with friends as you learn to cooperate effectively, or be annoying by throwing each other around the screen and attacking one another.
– Drop in co-op play for up to four players.
– Ride scooters equipped with laser-blasters and fly around in rocket packs in single player or co-op.
– Use 5 different pastry pickups to upgrade your firepower.
– Battle enemies through 13 unique levels.
– Several different difficulty options to choose from, allowing players to pick their desired level of challenge.
Eduardo the Samurai Toaster has been Rated E for everyone by the ESRB.