71 secrets of Super Mario Galaxy
1. Stomp near Wigglers to flip them on their backs – it’s the funniest thing you’ll ever see. Until they flip over and ‘kill your ass’.
10. You can stand on the ‘edge’ of Sea Slide’s big halfpipe.
18. Flick the remote to spin your ‘save screen head’.
25. Backflip and you can reach Comet Observatory’s Fountain before ‘time’.
30. Ground pound the stone platforms underneath Tarantox at Good Egg Galaxy.
42. Ground pound the blue switch at Bubble Blast for coin love.
51. During Boo race one, keep right for a Sling Star shortcut.
60. Honeyhive: there’s a 1-Up waiting just over the left fence. He wants you to fall off. Don’t fall off.