7th Dragon III Code: VFD Landing on July 12
SEGA has announced a release date for upcoming 3DS title, 7th Dragon III Code: VFD, which will be heading to the US on July 12. This is particularly exciting news for fans as it’s the first official Western release for this series.
To get you prepared, SEGA has created a special trailer that highlights the game’s expansive character creation.
In 7th Dragon III Code: VFD, you’ll be able to customize your nine-character roster from scratch. There are 96 appearance variations and 40 voice options, plus plenty of stylish outfits and unique personalities to play with before you head into the dungeons.
Your first task will be to choose from the game’s eight character classes:
- Samurai – loves swords, blades, and anything with a sharp edge.
- Agent – shoots and hacks with extreme prejudice.
- God Hand – heals allies and bruises enemies with nasty hooks and uppercuts.
- Duelist – uses magical cards to summon supernatural beings into battle.
- Rune Knight – deals devastating damage with magical short swords.
- Fortuner – can cast useful debuff effects.
- Mage – can unleash the full power of mana.
- Banisher – likes to smash.
Will you create a well-balanced team to take on a variety of enemies? Or opt for a full party of Banishers to smash everything in sight? The choice is yours!
7th Dragon III: Code VFD will arrive on the 3DS on July 12, both in stores and on the eShop. The game is priced at $39.99/CA$54.99 and had been rated T by the ESRB.
In the meantime check out the trailer above and let us know your thoughts on this dragon-hunting RPG.
Source: SEGA press release and sega.com