FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Ring of Fates MOOGLE PAINT CONTEST
London (9th June 2008) – Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of Square Enix® interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories, today announces that the FINAL FANTASY® CRYSTAL CHRONICLES®: Ring of Fates™ Moogle Paint Contest 2008 will be held until the end of July.
The Moogle Paint Contest 2008 has been running since 4th April, during this time players of FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Ring of Fates are invited to customise the popular Moogle character and register their Moogle creation via the Nintendo® Wi-Fi connection and the official FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Ring of Fates website. There are great prizes on offer and the winners’ Moogle will be displayed in public, for more details about the contest please visit the official website at finalfantasycrystalchronicles.co.uk
Please note that this competition is open to all residents of UK, the Republic of Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Australia & New Zealand, Russia, South Africa, Portugal, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Greece, Poland, Czech Republic and Malta.
Even if you don’t win the contest, there is still lots of fun to be had with Moogle Paint, players can customise their Moogle’s anytime they want and exchange them among friends via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
About FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Ring of Fates
The Great Crystal protects the land from the malefic glow of the blood red moon.
Twins are born to this land, endowed with a shared, mystical power.
Their peaceful life is suddenly changed with the rise of the blood red moon.
All fates are etched into the crystal.
• Unique action-based gameplay – with 3D levels, exploration and puzzle solving.
• Action-based control system lets you experience the adventure your way.
• Experience exhilarating real-time battles with intuitive controls.
• Gorgeous 3D graphics and an emotional audio score create a beautiful world to explore.
• Up to four players can co-operate via DS Wireless Play!
• Realise the tale of two heroic yet innocent twins in a unique story of fate, adventure and fraternal love.
• Hundreds of different item and costume combinations add to the fun. Changes to costume/equipment are directly visible on your character in the game.
• Trade with friends using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection functions.
• Additional content over the original Japanese version, with four new quests.
• Can be played in four different languages – English, French, German and Spanish. The multiplayer mode, which allows up to four players to play together, can be played seamlessly even when each player selects a different language.