Get ready for some turn-based combat on randomly generated maps as Gem Wizards Tactics, the cute strategy game, will be available on the Nintendo Switch on February 18, 2022.
Each battle is designed to be a complex puzzle to solve. You’ll need to be creative to beat the enemy, using all the opportunities given to you on the map. There are four different nations and 26 unique units, all with an exciting cartoon look.
Here are some key features from the press release:
- Endless playtime with randomly generated maps. You can even create your own!
- Multiple fight mechanics that allow for a variety of tactics combinations! Learn them all!
- 4 different nations, with a total of 26 units with unique powers – combine them to unleash hell!
- Many play modes including Story mode, campaign, and custom games
- Colorful pixel art visuals and a captivating soundtrack!
Check out the announcement rtailer below to see the game in action.
RedDeer.games is an award-winning company that focuses on developing and publishing unique indie games. The team has previously released Cyber Protocol, Clumsy Rush, Art Sqool, Nirvana Pilot Yume, Little Mouse’s Encyclopedia, Circa Infinity, Detective Di, Trash Quest and AAA Clock. The company is currently working on the science fiction game Time Hole, and the comic, humorous platformer 7 Horizons.
Game designer Keith Burgan is also an author, lecturer, composer, YouTuber, and visual artist. He’s developed several games, including Gem Wizards Tactics and other critically acclaimed games, like 100 Rogues and Auro: A Monster-Bumping Adventure. He also successfully kickstarted the card game Dragon Bridge, his first published tabletop game.
Will you be checking out Gem Wizards Tactics when it hits the Switch later this week? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.