Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades Factsheet
* Share the Music
* Stream over 50 songs between Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades and Guitar Hero: On Tour using local wireless play
* A New Musical Offering: Rock out to 25 all new songs and 3 bonus tracks, with some of the greatest hits from each decade. Twenty one songs will be exclusive to Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades and 7 will be taken from Guitar Hero® World Tour.
Announced song list:
* Modern: Foo Fighters – The Pretender
* 2000s: Red Hot Chili Peppers – Can’t Stop
* 1990s: Blind Melon – No Rain
* 1980s: Bon Jovi – You Give Love a Bad Name
* 1970s: Lynyrd Skynyrd – Sweet Home Alabama (Live)
Unique, portable gaming experience for the Nintendo DS
* Rock Out to Guitar Hero on the DS with the Iinnovative Guitar Grip.
* Utilize local wireless play to shred with your friends in multiplayer mode and to share music
* Use the included pick-stylus to strum the touch activated screen and rock out on the go.
* Single Player Mode: Prove your guitar shredding skills while navigating through Career, Quick Play or Guitar Duel modes. New career modes for Lead Guitar and Bass.
* Multiplayer Modes: Players can play: Face Off, Pro Face Off and Co-op and Guitar Duel together – all utilizing local wireless play.
* Practice Mode: Practice using the Guitar Grip and pick-stylus to nail those tricky solos.
Authentic Rock Star Experience:
* Takes full advantage of Nintendo DS capabilities, including activating star power by yelling “Rock Out” into the DS microphone
* Attacks in Guitar Duel allow you to utilize the DS in a new way
* Blow into the DS microphone when the touch screen is set on fire in pyrotechnics
* Sign an autograph when it is requested by an excited fan
* Send your opponent a temporary screen flip to mess up their strumming
* All of the customization and personalization Guitar Hero fans enjoy: Select from eight characters including two new rockers who are making their debut on the DS. Deck out your rocker in costumes and venues themed for the decades.