Hypercharge: Unboxed is a toy soldier first-person shooter indie game coming to Nintendo Switch on January 31, 2020. The game will be priced at $19.99 and available for purchase on the Nintendo eShop. It’s worth mentioning, you shouldn’t expect this game to play anything like Toy Soldiers: Cold War – it appears to be so much better!
Here’s an overview of Hypercharge: Unboxed on Nintendo Switch:
You’re a small plastic soldier with a big mission. That mission? Construct turrets, build defenses, protect the HYPER-CORE! The biggest battles require the smallest soldiers.
Fight for your plastic little lives! Embark on an epic mission with up to 3 of your friends. Your task, soldier, is to prevent the HYPER-CORE from being destroyed. If it’s destroyed, you can kiss your human friends’ goodbye. They’ll forget about us – all of us! Every toy, comic book, cartoon. It’ll be like we never existed! Don’t let that happen, soldier – we’re depending on YOU. Recruit a special team of 3 friends. Work together, and keep that HYPER-CORE operational! Work together and win, for the future of toys everywhere!
- Multiplayer! Defend the HYPER-CORE by yourself or with up to 3 of your friends in Online & Local Co-op.
- Fortify! Build turrets, traps, walls & fight off evil hordes of weaponised toys.
- Progression! Earn XP, unlock skins, customise your action figure and weapon.
- Locations! Fight across suburban battlefields (you’ve never seen your kitchen quite like this)
- Split-screen! Buddy up on the sofa, and blast the enemy as a team!
- Controller! Prefer to use a controller to mop up bad guys? No problem. Plug in and play!