The release date for the second DLC pack for Fire Emblem Warriors has been announced.
According to Nintendo, Fire Emblem Warriors fans can download the second DLC pack on February 14 at 4 p.m. PT. If you do not own the Fire Emblem Warriors season pass, you can purchase the new content for $8.99.
You can take a look at the second DLC pack down below, which is inspired by the Nintendo DS game Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon:
• New Skills: Lone Wolf, Quick Wit and Minerva’s Iote’s Shield, which cancels any enemy effectiveness.
• New History Maps: Princess Minerva Map, Knorda Market Map and the Brush in Teeth Map.
• New Support Conversations
• New Costumes: Lyn’s Swordmaster costume, as well as costumes for Marth, Caeda and Tiki.
• New Armor Break Models
• New Weapons / Weapon Attributes: New weapons include Caeda’s Wing Spear, Linde’s Aura, Navarre’s Wo Dao, Minerva’s Hauteclere, Tiki’s Divinestone and Anna’s Bow. New weapon attributes include the ability to swap attack and defense, as well as inflicting additional damage against characters with the same or opposite gender.
In related news, Nintendo has also revealed that the third DLC pack for Fire Emblem Warriors is scheduled to launch some time in March and will retail for $19.99.
February 8, 2018
[…] post Nintendo details Fire Emblem Warriors DLC Pack 2 appeared first on Pure […]