REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
The Metroid Prime: Federation Force game will be available on Aug. 19. (Graphic: Business Wire)
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Metroid Prime: Federation Force – The galaxy is not at peace. The war between the Galactic Federation and the Space Pirates is far from over. Enlist with the Federation Force to join a four-player local or online squad in this co-op sci-fi shooter (additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode; sold separately). Fight alongside teammates in your specialized Mech to eliminate the Space Pirate menace and any threat that stands in your way. You can make it a solitary mission or join up to three friends for increased firepower and deeper strategies. The Metroid Prime: Federation Force game will be available on Aug. 19.
- Style Savvy: Fashion Forward – Show off your sense of style and dominate the fashion world across five exciting careers. Manage your own boutique, design clothes fit for a fashionista, style some wicked hair, master the art of make-up and even become the next top model. The world is your runway in this fun fully outfitted fashion game. The Style Savvy: Fashion Forward game will be available on Aug. 19.
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U
- Virtual Console on Wii U
- Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs – The third installment in the action-packed Pokémon Ranger series lets players take on the role of a Pokémon Ranger who protect nature and help people and Pokémon in need. But other folks aren’t so keen on keeping the peace! The Pokémon Pinchers are a suspicious group of people who seem to always be causing trouble by chasing and capturing Pokémon for their own purposes. As a Pokémon Ranger, it’s up to you to work with Pokémon to stop their nefarious plans!
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- Summer Savings! Nintendo fans are invited to celebrate the last days of summer with our Summer Savings event, which offers discounts of up to 30 percent on select games. Shop online at www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals or in Nintendo eShop during the sale, which starts at 9 a.m. PT on Aug. 18 and runs until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 1.
- 1001 Spikes (Wii U and Nintendo 3DS), Cave Story (Nintendo 3DS) and more games from Nicalis are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 29.
- 3D Game Collection (Nintendo 3DS), Queen’s Garden (Wii U) and more games from Joindots GmbH are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 1.
- 99Moves (Wii U), Darts Up 3D (Nintendo 3DS) and more from Enjoyup Games are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 15.
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U
- U Host is more than 35 percent off (reduced from $12.99 to $7.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 25.
- Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty is 50 percent off (reduced from $19.99 to $9.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 1.
- Explody Bomb and Hold Your Fire: A Game About Responsibility are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 1.
- Tilelicious: Delicious Tiles is more than 65 percent off (reduced from $5.99 to $1.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 24.
- Art of Balance is 25 percent off (reduced from $8.99 to $6.70) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 8.
- Inside My Radio is more than 35 percent off (reduced from $14.99 to $9.49) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 1.
- Hot Rod Racer is 50 percent off (reduced from $2.99 to $1.49) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 1.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Zombie Panic in Wonderland DX is more than 35 percent off (reduced from $8 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept.15.
- Carps & Dragons is 50 percent off (reduced from $4.99 to $2.49) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 16.
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked from ATLUS are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 29.
- Classic Games Overload: Card & Puzzle Edition is 50 percent off (reduced from $29.99 to $14.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 6.
- Nintendo 3DS Summer Gaming List Sweepstakes – What is your favorite Nintendo 3DS game of the summer? Share your pick in the Summer Vacation Sweepstakes community on Miiverse and you could win the digital version of eight games from our Summer Gaming List! Click here for full details.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase will not improve your chances. Open to US residents 13 and older. Void where prohibited. To enter via Miiverse, post to this community before 8/31/16 10PM PT. Or enter by postcard (postcard entries must be postmarked between 8/18/16 and 8/31/16 and received by 9/6/16). Limit one entry per person, regardless of method. 5 randomly selected prize winners will each receive one (1) download code for each of the following games: Kirby: Planet Robobot, Mario Kart 7, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Disney Art Academy, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, New Super Mario Bros. 2 and either Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire (ARV for each prize package: US$279.92). Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. See full rules for details, including how to enter, prize information, and other terms and conditions. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to the Rules. Sponsor: Nintendo of America Inc., 4600 150th Ave. NE, Redmond, WA, USA.
Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS:
- New themes this week include:
- Style Savvy: My Room
- Monster Hunter Generations Hunter’s Journey
- Monster Hunter Generations The Fated Four
- Ashley’s Recipe
Also new this week:
- Power Disc Slam (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U)
- Word Logic by POWGI (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U)
- Brick Race (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Kingdom’s Item Shop (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Touch Battle Ninja (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Adventure Party: Cats and Caverns (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Armikrog (Nintendo eShop on Wii U) – Available Aug. 23
- Collateral Thinking (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Mikrogame Rotator (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Ziggurat (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, the Nintendo DSi™ Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on either Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in either Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Network account.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™, which can be purchased in the Nintendo DSi Shop.
Remember that Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 2DS and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.