REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition – Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in Creative Mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in Survival Mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off dangerous mobs. Share the experience with four-player split screen or up to eight players online*. Several fan-favorite add-on packs, including the Super Mario Mash-Up pack, are included in the Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition game, available at 6 p.m. PT on May 11 in Nintendo eShop.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, now available at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe My Nintendo Rewards – To help celebrate the launch of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe game for the Nintendo Switch console, My Nintendo is offering three new rewards:
- A cool June calendar featuring Link
- A fun wallpaper featuring Mario and friends
- Starter Guide of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Prima Official Guide to help you race to victory!
To learn more about these and other My Nintendo rewards, head over to https://my.nintendo.com/.
Also new this week:
- ACA NEOGEO GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Elliot Quest (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Network account.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.