REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS system, Harvest Moon: Skytree Village lets players revive the land and save a village. (Graphic: Business Wire)
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Harvest Moon: Skytree Village – Exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS system, this game lets players revive the land and save a village. It features new and easy farming mechanics, updated tools, terraforming and a new animal: the Poitou Donkey. Play as a boy or girl, interact with a new cast of characters, get married and start a family.
- Virtual Console on Nintendo 3DS
- Mega Man X3 – After discovering a virus that is turning intelligent and peaceful robots known as Reploids into rogue Mavericks, scientist Dr. Doppler successfully creates an antivirus to the phenomenon. The reformed Reploids then move into Dopple Town, a place where humans and Reploids can live together in harmony. But when an outbreak occurs causing the Reploids to turn back into Mavericks, Maverick Hunters Mega Man X and Zero are sent to contain the situation. Choose either Mega Man X or Zero as you run, jump, dash, scale walls, avoid obstacles and fight enemies in eight challenging stages. At the end of each stage, defeat the boss to gain a special weapon that will aid you in the upcoming battles.
- Virtual Console on Wii U
- Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles – Swarms of undead creatures and mutated terrors rule the streets, pestilent hordes born of Umbrella’s botched biowarfare research. Gather your firepower, choose various routes and pathways and prepare to face the horror as you uncover the dark truth that could take Umbrella down forever.
- Rhythm Heaven Fever – Perfect your rhythm with over 50 mini-games and remixes in this quirky, charming rhythm game. Catchy music and crazy scenarios will teach players to feel the beat. It’s easy to learn and tough to master…but aim for accurate performances, as players will be rewarded with in-game medals and bonus content.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- New My Nintendo Rewards Celebrate Metroid – The latest My Nintendo rewards are inspired by the launch of the Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition, which includes the original Metroid game. Fans can redeem their My Nintendo points for discounts on digital games such as Metroid Prime: Trilogy (Wii U) and Metroid: Zero Mission (Wii U) or get a Samus theme for the Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo 2DS system. Head to http://my.nintendo.com to check out the rewards today. And to learn more about the NES Classic Edition, check out its website.
- Nintendo Badge Arcade Anniversary Sale – Save big in the Nintendo Badge Arcade game this week. Let’s celebrate the first anniversary of the Nintendo Badge Arcade game with a sale on game plays. Nintendo Badge Arcade is a fun-filled, free-to-start, crane machine game that challenges you to collect badges from popular games to customize your Nintendo 3DS HOME Menu. Game plays are used to play the game. From Nov. 10 to Nov. 17, you can purchase plays for up to 50 percent off the regular price. You can also get four free plays during the week—two free plays on Thursday, Nov. 10, and another two free plays on Monday, Nov. 14. So be sure stop by and check it out. The sale starts on Nov. 10 at 3 a.m. PT and runs until Nov. 17 at 2:59 a.m. PT. Game play purchases do not apply towards My Nintendo rewards. For more information, go to: http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/nintendo-badge-arcade-3ds.
Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS:
- New themes this week include Animal Crossing: Falling Leaves.
Also new this week:
- Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Dangerous Road (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Dungeon Hearts DX (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Kutar Apple (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Kutar Burger Factory (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Kutar Concert Staff (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Kutar End Credits (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Kutar Jump Rope (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Kutar Magic Ball (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Kutar Powder Factory (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Kutar Quiz (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Kutar Ski Lift (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Kutar Tube Rider (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- SHOOT THE BALL (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Wii U console, the Nintendo 3DS family of systems and the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on either Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in either Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Network account.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi™ Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™. Click here for details about the recent Nintendo DSi Shop service change.
Remember that Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 2DS and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.