Phew, what a week! With E3 all wrapped up, we’ve been super busy poring over the news to come from Nintendo this week. With so much to look forward to, what’s keeping us occupied in the meantime? Check out our playlist below and let us know what’s on your gaming agenda this week.
- Magikarp Jump (Mobile): Between taking a short vacation and then jumping straight into the E3 madness, all of my gaming has been restricted to my smartphone. I’m making great progress through the luxury league, and my trainer level is 42. I still have no idea why this game is so addictive.
- Pokémon GO (Mobile): While out on my trip to the beach, I decided to play some Pokémon GO. I managed to get enough candies to evolve a Feraligator, but I think I’ll try saving up a few more candies so I can fully evolve one of my stronger Totodiles all the way.
- Ever Oasis (3DS): I’ll have a full review for everyone next week, but know that this is a game that’s impressed me quite a bit. Want to win a copy of your own? Click here for details.
- Fortune Street (Wii): Not sure what led me to bust out this underrated game, but my wife and I have been playing it for a few days. It’s time for Nintendo to bring another entry to 3DS or Switch.
- I’ve been at E3 all week, but I will tell you to look for our impressions of games such as Mario Odyssey, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Splatoon 2, and more in our next issue of PNM.
- Cave Story + (Switch): I played this for a review and really enjoyed myself. It’s a retro-platforming adventure game, with a funny story involving all sorts of critters (mostly angry bunnies), upgradeable weapons and some great visuals and audio. Check out my Cave Story + review for the full story!
- Super Mario Run (mobile): In a pretty busy week I’ve only played a little of this – enough to hit my goal of over 3000 Toads anyway! Bwahahaha I love collecting Toads (not sure why an evil laugh seems to suit that comment)!
- Magikarp Jump (mobile): Yikes I’m addicted to this one! I’m currently making my way through the Fast League – no small feat – and my latest Magikarp, Mina Loy, is on level 36. This free-to-play title is far too easy to dip in and out of as I continually strive to upgrade my food, training, and Pokémon buddies.
What do you think of our list this week? Are you into anything retro at the moment, or busy playing something brand new? Let us know your own playlists in the comments section.