It’s Thanksgiving weekend, and as we give thanks and spend time with family and friends, there’s bound to be some time for gaming. We’re playing a lot of different games lately, from chess to Resident Evil. There’s plenty of inspiration in our playlist, so check it out below and let us know what’s on your gaming agenda this weekend.
- Spellspire (Switch): I’ve been playing this little game much more than I thought I would. Hopefully I’ll have my review up early next week. If you’re a fan of word scrambles, you’ll want to check this one out.
- Paper Mario Color Splash (Wii U): I hooked up the ole’ Wii U because I was craving some Super Mario. Sadly I can’t get Odyssey so I’m finding other ways to spend time with everyone’s favorite (former) plumber.
- Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (3DS): Practicing my “chords of steel” as I work on a review of this DS classic given the 3D treatment.
- Chess Ultra (Switch): You might think a chess game would make for an easy review, but that’s not entirely been the case for me. I’m still trying to sort out my impressions, so look for my review next week.
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 (Switch): I’ve been playing this solo but I really need to start tackling it in co-op. Yet another review title, I tend to enjoy LEGO games, so don’t be surprised if this ends up scoring pretty well.
- Mario Party: The Top 100 (3DS): Nintendo didn’t send us a press copy of this game for unknown reasons, so I went ahead and bought it, hence the slightly later review. I miss the boards for sure, but still had fun going through Minigame Island solo, and playing with friends via download play.
- Time Recoil (Switch) I have been really enjoying this game, it’s an extremely fun, top-down shooter. Watch for my review soon.
- Resident Evil Revelations (Switch) I am also playing this for an upcoming review.
- Animal Crossing Pocket camp (mobile) I haven’t had too much time with this app but what I have played has been fun.
- Rocket League (Switch): It’s so amazing being able to play Rocket League anywhere! The visuals aren’t the most impressive, but the gameplay is still fast and fun.
- L.A. Noire (Switch): I’ve never played a game quite like L.A. Noire, it has very unique but interesting gameplay. Look for my full review shortly.
- Super Mario Odyssey (Switch): I always have time for a little more exploring!
- Party Golf (Switch): I’m a little late with this review, the good news is that it’s a fairly enjoyable multiplayer experience. Watch for my full report soon!
- Super Mario Run (mobile): I seem to be addicted to this again. I hadn’t finished the main game, so I’m working my way through that, as well as collecting the pink, purple and black coins. I found myself with a little free time for some mobile fun this week, and I’m still trying to get to Daisy in Remix 10.
What do you think of our list this week? Are you into anything retro at the moment, or busy playing something brand new? Let us know your own playlists in the comments section.