QubicGames has revealed its plans for the Nintendo Switch for the rest of the year. The team made the announcement just last week via a direct-style video. The presentation highlights five previously unannounced Switch titles.
Here’s what we can expect to see from QubicGames this year:
- Dex: a cyberpunk-infused 2D action-RPG. Explore, fight, talk and hack your way through dystopia.
- Door Kickers: this real-time strategy game puts you in control of a tactical SWAT team. Plan your attack, choose the right tools, and coordinate multiple team members.
- Godfire: Rise of Prometheus: 3rd person action-adventure hack and slash. Vicious combat, grand boss battles, mass character customization, and free exploration are centered around an intricate story of betraying the Gods.
- Good Night, Knight: dynamic sneak-and-slash RPG where stealth and dungeon crawling combine. A mix of procedural generation with hand-made puzzles along with a quirky little story all come together.
- Real Boxing 2: the renowned Real Boxing series is making its Nintendo Switch debut. Using motion capture from real boxers and built around detail-deep Unreal Engine graphics. Create your own fighter and rise up the ranks of the professional boxing world.
The video also highlights the already-released Tharsis and Hyperparasite. Both games are part of the games vs COVID-19 initiative, where 20% of all revenue from April to June gets donated to medical and research services fighting against the current pandemic.
If you’re wondering where you’ve heard the name QubicGames before, maybe you’ve played one of their many games. While they’re a little hit and miss in terms of quality, we enjoyed Robonauts and look forward to the team’s upcoming sci-fi title, Tharis.
Which of the QubicGames lineup sounds most interesting to you? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.