As another week rolls by, what’s on our collective gaming plate? There’s a pretty clear theme this week, with the Pure Nintendo team finding themselves deep in the heart of Hyrule during Link’s latest adventure. Check out our playlist below and let us know what’s on your gaming agenda week.
- Breath of the Wild (Switch): THIS WHOLE WEEK I’ve been playing the new Zelda! I seriously can’t get enough. I’ve only completed 50 shrines but I have the Master Sword and all 4 main dungeons complete. I’ve been trying to explore and find more mini bosses (I FINALLY BEAT A LYNEL!). I recently discovered a store in game that takes monster parts as currency, so I need to collect a lot. One of my favorite things I did this week was buy a Bokoblin mask. Now I can walk right up to them in game and they really think I’m one of them. It was cracking me up. Anyways, I’m staying away from Ganon for now. Trying to collect all of the memories and get some more clothing first!
- Breath of the Wild (Switch): Do other games exist? I’m somewhere between 15-20 hours into the game and haven’t really accomplished anything…and I love that.
- Breath of the Wild (Switch): With over 50 hours clocked in on this game (my Switch gave up trying to log all of my playtime after 50 hours), I finally decided it was time to take on Ganon. Now that I’ve completed the story, I still have an urge to boot up the game and find all the shrines (I’m close to having found 70), and I’m working on completing the Hyrule Compendium. There is so much to do, that I feel like I won’t be done with this game for quite some time.
- Super Bomberman R (Switch): Playing this title for a review, and so far I’ve enjoyed the Saturday morning cartoon-style shenanigans the cut scenes in this game have to offer. Look forward to a review in the near future.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U): Unsurprisingly, the latest Zelda adventure shows up on my playlist for the second week in a row. In case you missed it, check out our Purely Opinions piece on the game. Are you enjoying it as much as we are?
- Super Mario Maker (Wii U): Send your courses to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mario Maker (Wii U): It’s good to keep my platforming skills fresh, and I always like checking out the levels our fans send us.
- Snipperclips (Switch): I spent a lot of time playing this new puzzle game this week, it’s super fun, especially with a friend! Check out my Snipperclips review for the full story.
- I Am Setsuna (Switch): I’m playing this RPG for a review, and really enjoying it so far. It’s full of atmosphere and an engaging story, watch for my review soon!
- Fire Emblem Fate (3DS): I finally defeated the Wind Tribe of Chapter 20! I feel slightly guilty about neglecting my beloved 3DS thanks to my shiny new Switch, but I also really want to finish Fire Emblem Fates before Echoes is released in May!
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (3DS): I haven’t spent as much time in Hyrule as I’d like this week, but this game is truly remarkable, and it will be in my playlist for a long time to come.
- Super Mario Maker (Wii U): I love this game, and always enjoy playing fan-submitted courses.
- Pokémon GO (mobile): I’m still sporadically checking for nearby monsters, though I’m STILL on level 24. Is it time to give this one up?
What do you think of our list this week? Are you into anything retro at the moment, or busy playing something brand new? Let us know your own playlists in the comments section.