Podcast #7 Now Live!
It was kind of a slow week, but we have a podcast to recap the week’s happenings! Kevin and I discuss some of the new announcements as well as the Wii Motion Plus and what it means for third-party developers. Here’s a brief synopsis:
- WiiWare games
- Wallace and Gromit
- Tetris Party (using Balance board and wifi connection)
- Samurai Shodown News
- Samurai Shodown II coming to VC this Monday
- Samurai Shodown Anthology coming to Wii Q4 08
- New Wii Games
- Jet Grind Radio? Hopefully
- Cursed Mountain
- Red Steel 2 using Motion Plus
- Third party response to Motion Plus
- Dilemma for Lucasarts
Hope you guys enjoy and have a great weekend!