Mega Man 9
– Debate was going on about what score the graphics should get
– Matt thinks the graphics are outdated and kind of ugly, but it doesn’t affect the gameplay
– Craig/Bozon say it’s not a bad looking game, just a step back in technology
– Daemon doesn’t think the graphics are bad either
– Graphics score given was a 3
– In the swing of things, the whole breakdown doesn’t affect the scores as much as people think they do
– Talk about how cool the Mega Man 9 press kit is
Hey everyone! New poll coming your way tonight–this time about today’s release of GTA: Chinatown Wars screens from Nintendo Power. I’ll be honest, I was wanting a full 3D game…but …
Sheffield UK , 19th September 2008 – Lexicon Entertainment, a leading publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and leisure software for video game console systems and personal computers world-wide, is pleased to announce Finkles Adventure for Nintendo DS and Wii to be released in early 2009.
Finkles Adventure is a fun filled, colourful, casual puzzle title for gamers and ‘newbies’ alike with equal enjoyment and has an addictive hook that makes for hours of endless family playing.
In their world of make believe Finkles are generated and simulated from raindrops. Their bodies look like colourful jelly and their hands hold onto flower umbrellas in their magical world.