As the weekend draws to a close, which Nintendo games have been keeping us busy? We’ve been racing friends in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, toiling away with Stardew Valley, and playing in the Dragon Quest sandbox.
What are you playing this week? Check out our playlist below for plenty of gaming inspiration.
- Dragon Quest Builders (Switch): I’ve wanted to play this game for a while and recently borrowed it from a friend. I’ve been so addicted since I began, which I really didn’t expect. I’m not a Minecraft fan at all so I was surprised to like a game that’s so similar to it. I’m towards the end of Chapter 4, once I unlock all of the recipes I’ll check out the free play mode!
- Undertale (Switch): I’ve waited years to play this gorgeous game on a Nintendo platform. Now that it’s on Switch, I intend to beat it at least a few times. And yes, it’s just as magical as I remember it being when I played it years ago.
- Stardew Valley (Switch): The harvest season always makes me want to farm. Not in real life, mind you. That’s thankless, messy, and back-breaking. Nothing compliments pumpkin-spiced everything than a trip down to the valley to tend cows, harvest artichokes, and baking a fresh blackberry cobbler.
- FullBlast (Switch): Another classic shooter! These are a fun way to pass the time, and I enjoy the adrenaline rush of dodging bullets while shooting alien invaders. Watch for my review soon!
- Go Vacation (Switch):
- Ninjin: Clash of Carrots (Switch): This is a pretty addictive little game that I’m playing for a review. You play as a ninja rabbit on a mission to return many stolen carrots to the kingdom. It’s cute and
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle (Switch): This is one hard game to put down.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch): I am currently enjoying playing online against complete strangers in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. The races are filled with mayhem and securing first place is a great feeling.
What do you think of our list this week? Are you into anything retro at the moment, or busy playing something brand new? Let us know your own playlists in the comments section.