It’s no secret that the Pure Nintendo team loves Nintendo – it’s in our DNA. But if you’ve ever wondered which games keep us occupied during the week, we’ve compiled a playlist of recent titles we’re into. You never know, you might even find some inspiration in there too.
Check out our latest playlist below and let us know which games you’re obsessed with at the moment. We promise there’s no judgment here.
Pure Nintendo playlist
- Super Mega Baseball 2 – There is a lot of depth to this baseball title; baseball fans will enjoy the level of customization and detail in the game and the online play is a refreshing inclusion – if only the soundtrack was better. Check out my Super Mega Baseball 2 review for my full opinion on the game.
- Friday The 13th – Jason Voorhees is an exceptional character, and Friday The 13th: The Game is even better. Whilst the Nintendo Switch version of the game is not perfect, it is still a significant improvement over the PlayStation 4 counterpart – which happened to be my most played PS4 game. Keep an eye out on the site and/or magazine for my upcoming review on the Switch version of the game.
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses – I’m not exactly sure why I am addicted to this game so much… Perhaps it is the heart-grabbing characters, like Claude and Raphael? Excellent gameplay and story? Or simply just because of the many things to do in-game, and it being my first Fire Emblem. All I know, is this is definitely a Game of The Year contender.
- Clue: The Classic Mystery Game – With the release of new downloadable content, there has never been a better time to try out the classic mystery “whodunit” – be sure to check out my review in PNM and/or online for the full-scoop on the Switch version of the game.
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order – For those who have seen my review of the title, you would know that it was a very modern take on the popular Marvel “beat’em’up” and a welcomed one. Whilst there are a few improvements that could be made, I was consistently pleased with it. With new updates and DLC on the way, it is the perfect time to get it, if you haven’t already. Just make sure to not get Fire Emblem: Three Houses at the same time; because that will surely redirect your attention.
- Turok 2: Seeds of Evil – While I’ve been playing a lot of titles recently, Turok 2 is my main game at the moment. Check out my review of this Nintendo 64 remaster.
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses – My life has been taken over by this game over the past few weeks, with my review merely an excuse to keep playing. I dare anyone to tear themselves away from this character-driven tactical RPG. Check out my Fire Emblem review to find out why I enjoyed it so much!
- Dr. Mario World – I’m secretly addicted to this game, and I never (usually) play games on my mobile! This one is so easy to play on the bus or just before bed. I know it features micropayments, but there’s really no need to spend a penny – hearts replenish at a decent rate and I’ve progressed quite far. I’m even going back for three stars on earlier levels now! If only I could recruit Dr. Daisy!
- Super Mario Maker 2 – this is a game played in our household every weekend as we make more and more difficult levels for each other.
What’s on your playlist this week? Let us know in the comments section below.