Times are still tough; a lot of us are still stuck at home. If you’re ever in need of gaming inspiration, it’s now! Our carefully curated playlist of high-rotation games here at Pure Nintendo is here to save the day.
We’re playing everything from baseball to mobile games, and we’re hoping to pass on some ideas to you, dear readers.
Check out our latest playlist below and let us know the games you’re obsessed with at the moment. We promise there’s no judgment here.
Pure Nintendo playlist
- Monster Prom XXL (Switch) – This game has been on my radar for a while and I’ve been having fun with what I’ve played so far. I love a good dating sim and this one has a unique twist to it that’s fun and engaging.
- Breath of the Wild (Switch) – I’ve gone back to an old classic. It’s been great playing a familiar game and getting back into the world of Hyrule through the challenge of Master Mode.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) – I’m still loving the everyday gameplay of AC. While I’m still battling with what to do with my downstairs room, I’ve had more fun just running errands and keeping up with my islanders. Though, if Mott could move out and make room for Goldie one day, I’d be happier.
- Destrobots (Switch) – Destrobots was a game I picked up specifically for a review, but it has been a fun time killer. Every now and then I’ve picked it up when I’ve needed a break from other work or games. It still holds up as an easy game to grind, even if you don’t get very far.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) – Still trying to collect all of the critters in the game. Got a Sunfish this week, which was exciting!
- Super Mega Baseball 3 (Switch) – Still playing this online quite a bit. It’s scratching that baseball itch until the major league season starts next week!
- Urban Flow (Switch) – My upcoming review, I don’t want to say too much about it but it’s a decent party game.
- BioShock Infinite (Switch) – I reviewed the BioShock The Collection a bit ago and really enjoyed it. I wanted to play through it a second time.
- AVICII: Invector (Switch) – This rhythm game won’t be available on Switch until September, but I hope to have a small preview of it soon. It’s better than I expected, and I’m enjoying seeing my name on the admittedly limited leaderboards.
- Superliminal (Switch) – My latest review. It seems other critics have enjoyed it more than I did, but it wasn’t bad.
- Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido (3DS) – I got a sealed copy of this game in this month’s VGM box. I just started it, but you can check out our Sushi Striker Switch review. I suspect this 3DS version is a smidge better with a stylus and dual-screen.
- True Swing Golf Express (DSiWare) – While the Switch has some great golf titles like Golf Story and What the Golf?, I’ve been craving a traditional game. This oldie but goodie from T&E Soft (available on the 3DS eShop) holds up, and reminds me of the Touch! Generations days. (edited)
- Keen: One Girl Army (Switch) – A recent review that I just loved, it sports great graphics and sound, complete with addictive head-scratching slide-puzzle gameplay. A ton of fun, for sure.
- Urban Trial Tricky (Switch) – Another review title, this is a fun casual game involving performing stunts on your trusty motorbike, all in order to rack up the most points.
- LEGO Harry Potter (Switch) – Picked this one up on sale recently, it’s both games in one pack – so years 1-4 and years 5-7. I’d played 1-4 on another system years ago, but it’s fun to revisit and collect everything again. And 5-7 is a bonus!
- Dr. Mario World (mobile) – Still playing, still hooked. It’s an addiction. It’s also getting quite tricky! I’m currently on level 535, but also loving the daily free games and the versus mode, where I’ve reached tier 8.
What’s on your playlist this week? How often would you like to see our playlist? Let us know in the comments section below.