Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon is a huge success on the 3DS selling a little over 3 million copies of the game since it’s release almost a year ago. This success …
If you are absent-minded as I can be at times. (Just ask my wife) This official GameCube vs. Wii U comparison video should help us understand why this years version of …
With the imminent re-release of Nintendo’s first HD remaster, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, I found myself contemplating what other games could do with an upgrade from their native …
BETHESDA, Md. & REDMOND, Wash.–The Wii™ experience is just beginning for Marriott and Renaissance guests, who can now choose from 20 games, including the popular Mario Kart™ Wii, Super Mario Galaxy™, and Wii Sports™ as well as the revolutionary fitness game, Wii Fit™. In a lodging industry first, Marriott International, Inc. is piloting a new specially built Wii hotel game system from Nintendo in select guest rooms and lounges. Wii systems are available at six Marriott and Renaissance properties:
* New York Marriott Marquis
* Renaissance New York Hotel Times Square
* Boston Marriott Cambridge
* Bethesda (Md.) Marriott Suites
* Annapolis (Md.) Marriott Waterfront
* JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa, Phoenix (Lounge only)
– When asked what they liked to do the most, the eight teens, which was split 50/50 when it came to gender, and aged between 14-17, all answered that they like to hang with friends. They all enjoyed gaming, but it wasn’t a priority, so they weren’t hardcore gamers to say the least.
– Every single one of them had access to a Wii. Either they owned one or had a family member that has one. All the girl games, plus one guy owned theirs. Of the remaining dudes, two of them had a Xbox 360 as their main console, while the last one mostly payed games on his laptop. Three of the girls also had 360s at home, though it was not specified if it was theirs or a family members. No one had a PS3.
Happy birthday Nintendo! Some of you are reading this and are wondering; 119? Wow, how is Nintendo that old. Well my young padawans, the answer can be found for you below. Enjoy reading about the long history of Nintendo after the Jump. How about three mighty big cheers for our favorite company!
‘From Bags to Riches’ Includes DS Systems with Fashion Handbag Rentals
REDMOND, Wash., Sept. 17, 2008 – Women who prefer the hottest designer handbags draped over their arms will now be able to have the hottest portable video game system at their fingertips as well. Nintendo has partnered with From Bags to Riches, a popular online handbag-rental service, to include stylish and colorful Nintendo DS™ systems and games with some rentals through the end of 2008.
From Bags to Riches subscribers will have the chance to borrow a Nintendo DS and games, free of charge, with a 30-day rental of one of From Bags to Riches’ featured handbags from such coveted designers as Prada, Tory Burch, Gucci and Juicy Couture. Consumers can choose the handbag and Nintendo DS that best suit their taste on FromBagstoRiches.com. After the conclusion of the rental period, consumers simply return the Nintendo DS along with the bag.
New York, NY – September 14, 2008 – Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTWO) today responded to Electronic Arts Inc.’s (NASDAQ:ERTS) announcement that it does not intend to pursue an acquisition of Take-Two at this time.
Strauss Zelnick, Chairman of the Board of Take-Two, commented, “We remain focused on creating value for our stockholders and our consumers. This has been our goal since EA launched its conditional and unsolicited bid six months ago, a bid which was repeatedly rejected by our stockholders. As part of that commitment, we remain actively engaged in discussions with other parties in the context of our formal process to consider strategic alternatives. We’re especially proud of the success we’ve enjoyed over the past eighteen months and we remain confident in our ability to generate value for stockholders.”